BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold Live in the LBC


He who makes a beast out of himselfGets rid of the pain of being a manCaught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stayI tried to drive all through the nightThe heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sightsNo oasis here to seeThe sand is singing deathless words to meCan't you help me? As I'm startin' to burn(All alone)Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attractionMy confidence is leaving me on my own(All alone)No one can save me and you know I don't want the attentionAs I adjust to my new sightsThe rarely tired lights will take me to new heightsMy hand is on the trigger I'm ready to igniteTomorrow might not make it but everything's all rightMental fiction follow meShow me what it's like to be set freeCan't you help me? As I'm startin' to burn(All alone)Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attractionMy confidence is leaving me on my own(All alone)No one can save me and you know I don't want the attentionI'm sorry you're not hereI've been sane too long my vision's so unclearNow take a trip with meBut don't be surprised when things aren't what they seemCaught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stayThese eyes won't see the same, after I flip todaySometimes I don't know why we'd rather live than dieWe look up towards the sky for answers to our livesWe may get some solutions but most just pass us byDon't want your absolution 'cause I can't make it rightI'll make a beast out of myselfGets rid of all the pain of being a manCan't you help me? As I'm startin' to burn(All alone)Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attractionMy confidence is leaving me on my own(All alone)No one can save me and you know I don't want the attentionI'm sorry you're not hereI've been sane too long my vision's so unclearNow take a trip with meBut don't be surprised when things aren't what they seemI've known it from the startAll these good ideas will tear your brain apartScared but you, you follow meI'm too weird to live but much too rare to die